OMNEO is an evolutionary solution for connecting devices over IP to exchange information including control and audio content for use in application domains such as pro audio, public address, intercom, conferencing, and video.
OMNEO is an architectural approach to connecting devices that need to exchange information such as audio content or device control.
Built upon multiple technologies, including IP and open public standards, OMNEO supports the technologies of today – such as Audinate’s Dante – while adopting the standards of tomorrow. OMNEO offers a professional-grade media networking solution that provides interoperability, unique features for easier installation, better performance, and greater scalability than any other IP offering on the market.
N8000 NetMax 300 MIPS Digital Matrix Controller
- Full IRIS-Net supervision, control, and scheduling
- Comprehensive 32-channel routing and mixing
- Huge range of DSP filters, EQ, dynamics, and delays
- FIR-Drive loudspeaker optimization
- 300 MIPS internal processing
- Up to 1000 MIPS of processing power available per unit
- 115 dB dynamic range for clean, quiet sound
- Internal 48-bit processing for outstanding audio fidelity
- Auto-compiling DSP engine with ultra-low fixed latency
- Modular architecture with hardware expansion slots
- Fully-programmable analog and digital GPIO support
- Support for Ethernet, RS-232, USB, and CAN
- CobraNet and Dante audio networking options