2-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker System
- Coverage Patterns: 60x40, 60x60, 90x40, 90x60, 90x90, 120x60 Constant Directivity 12-inch Rotatable Waveguide
- Passive Sytem: 98 dB Sensitivity, 131 dB Maximun SPL
- System Rating: 500W Continues, (2000 W Peak)
- PI and FG Versions are Standard with Gland Nut and Stainless Steel Grille
- EN54-24 type B certification 1438/CPR/0283 (Only available in select regions)
Every EVF trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of weather-resistant birch, and coated with EVCoat for maximum protection from the elements. EVF‘s unique acoustic and rigging designs allow for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers from both the entire EVF & EVH Series. With an assortment of full-range, low-frequency, and subwoofer loudspeakers, the EVF Series provides the tools to maximize the flexibility of system design, no matter what the application and budget. EVF‘s innovative input panels provide the choice of Phoenix-type connectors (included in all standard models), or allow the easy addition of a dual NL4-type connector cover plate or gland nut cover plate (for weatherizing applications). An externally accessible jumper also selects passive or active operation, and an available 70.7/100V transformer kit simply mounts to the input panel for use in distributed systems. All features provide the flexibility to manage more venues with less equipment, while quickly and precisely addressing customer requirements.