18" Passive Subwoofer
- 1600 W (peak), 133 dB peak SPL utilizing high sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV for maximum punch.
- High-output EVS-18L woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications.
- Lightweight, compact 15 mm wood enclosure with internal bracing with durable polyurea top-coat finish.
- Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm—make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The subwoofers pack powerful low-frequency output into a surprisingly compact footprint, and feature tuned 15 mm thick wood enclosures with a premium top-coat finish. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a go-to for best-in-class performance are also present.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)||94dB|
|Connector Type||Dual NL4|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm plywood with durable polyurea top-coat finish|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||28 Hz - 300 Hz|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||45 Hz - 200Hz|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|LF Transducer||EVS-18L 457 mm (18 in)|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)||133 HzdB|
|Minimum Impedance||7.2 ΩΩ|
|Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)||400W/1600W|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||35 HzHz|
|Shipping Weight||67.2lbs (30.5kg)|
|Weight Net||58.6lbs (26.6kg)|