Compact 12-Inch Vertical Line-Array Loudspeaker System
- Integrated Rigging System - (IRS)
- Mid-Band Hydra Line Source Technology - (MBH)
- Wavefront-shaping Circular Hydra - (WCH)
- Proprietary Electro-Voice FIR-Drive settings
- Compatible with all grids and dollies currently available for 90-degree versions
- New IRIS-Net speaker settings, EASE files, EDS documents, and LAPS 3.3 are available
The X1-212/120 is two-way vertical line-array loudspeaker element providing 120-degree horizontal coverage, expanding the flexibility of the X-Line Advance family.
It is ideal for use as a wide-coverage system in permanent installations using all 120-degree elements, or as the near-field element in a combined line array positioned below 90-degree elements in either passive or bi-amplified mode.
The X-Line Advance family is designed for a wide variety of applications where wide bandwidth, vertical and horizontal directivity control, and high efficiency are required in a compact, cost-effective package.
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||120 °|
|Passive Power Handling||2000 W peak|
|Speaker Type||Full-Range, Line-array|