Electro-Voice announces global launch of X-Line Advance X1-212/120 and X2-212/120 at InfoComm 2016
The Electro-Voice X1-212/120 and high-performance X2-212/120 are 120-degree versions of the already released 90-degree models, and significantly expand the flexibility of the new X-Line Advance family. Both are two-way vertical line-array loudspeaker elements for use in a wide variety of applications where wide bandwidth, vertical and horizontal directivity control, and high efficiency are required in a compact, cost-effective package.
The X1-212/120 is ideal for use as a wide-coverage system in permanent installations using all-120-degree elements, or as the near-field element in a combined line array positioned below 90-degree elements in either passive or bi-amplified mode.
The high-performance X2-212/120 is ideal for use as a wide-coverage system for live sound using all-120-degree elements, or as the near-field element in a combined line array positioned below 90-degree elements, bi-amplified only.
- Integrated Rigging System – (IRS)
- Mid-Band Hydra Line Source Technology – (MBH)
- Wavefront-shaping Circular Hydra on X1 – (WCH)
- Pin Diffraction Hydra on X2 – (PDH)
- Proprietary Electro-Voice FIR-Drive settings
- Compatible with all grids and dollies currently available for 90-degree versions
- New IRIS-Net speaker settings, EASE files, EDS documents, and LAPS 3.3 are available