Strong showing for Electro-Voice at SOUND:CHECK XPO 2012 in Mexico City
May 16th, 2012
- Great excitement caused by the ZXA1 and new ZXA1-Sub, thanks to superior power, sound quality, and compact size
- Daily presentations were given on various topics and products, highlighting the EV-Innovation family, hosted by product manager Guillermo Wabi
- Three lucky attendees at the presentations won an RE320 -- the new dynamic microphone for voice and instruments
The most important industry event of its kind in Mexico, the expo has grown to become a very important resource for the Latin American pro audio industry in general, showing new products and technologies for both professionals and amateurs in the fields of music and entertainment.
Electro-Voice exhibited a selection from its wide range of products for portable, fixed install, and concert sound.
Product highlights included:
- ZXA1 and the new ZXA1-Sub – compact, portable self-powered loudspeakers
- Live X portable powered and passive loudspeakers
- R300 wireless system
- RE320 dynamic microphone for voice and instruments
- New Ultracompact EVU loudspeakers for fixed installation, from the EV-Innovation family
- NetMax, DC-One, and DX46 – state-of-the-art DSP for applications of all sizes and budgets
- EVA true line-array loudspeakers for fixed installation, from the EV-Innovation family
- EVID surface-mounted and ceiling-mounted for commercial audio applications
EV loudspeaker product manager Guillermo Wabi gave daily talks on the EV-Innovation family of loudspeakers for fixed installation. During the show, three lucky attendees who correctly answered trivia questions related to Wabi’s presentations won an RE320 microphone.
Electro-Voice was pleased to report a very strong showing at the expo, with a record number of visitors to the booth.
For more information visit Xpo Soundcheck:
Giovana Maldonado email@example.com