Electro-Voice launches ZXA1 compact powered loudspeaker at InfoComm 2010 (Booth C6302)
Electro-Voice engineers have raised the bar for portable sound once again, adding to the award-winning ZX loudspeaker family with the new ZXA1 – the self-powered version of the best-selling ZX1 compact two-way loudspeaker.
ZXA1 is powered by an 800-watt amplifier module engineered by the same team that produced EV’s world-tour-class Tour Grade series – the choice of the world’s biggest tours and events and an industry benchmark for rugged reliability and audio excellence.
EV loudspeaker enclosure designs are often imitated but never equaled. ZXA1’s lightweight, super-durable molded enclosure ensures it looks as good as it sounds – a stylish-yet-solid choice for a wide range of applications including live sound, mobile DJ, stage monitoring and permanent installation.
ZXA1’s professional-grade 8” woofer and 1” titanium compression driver complete the equation, providing a level of sonic performance previously unheard in any compact two-way loudspeaker.
At 19 pounds – over 25% lighter than the closest competitor – ZXA1’s power-to-weight ratio is in a league of its own. Add a rotatable horn and an integral monitor angle to the mix and you have a portable loudspeaker that is as versatile as it is powerful.
- Integrated 800-watt power amplifier
- Biamplified design with transducer protection
- EV8L 8” high-output LF transducer
- DH2005 1”-exit true compression driver
- 90° x 50° coverage pattern
- Rotatable horn design
- 123 dB maximum SPL
- Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
- Line and microphone inputs
- Integral monitor angle on enclosure
- Built-in pole mount
- Lightweight (<20 lbs) with integral handle for easy carrying